Field Install Lead - LeafFilter
Company: Leaf Home
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Meet Leaf Home, the leading provider of technology-driven home
solutions that is on a mission to make homeownership easy. With
more than 50% of consumers worried about the cost and effort of
home maintenance, we focus on delivering remarkable, end-to-end
experiences. Trusted by more than 1 million homeowners across US
and Canada, Leaf Home is America's largest Direct to Consumer
full-service provider of branded home services and products.--Leaf
Home and its products, including the patented LeafFilter gutter
protection system, have earned numerous awards and recognition from
Good Housekeeping, Qualified Remodeler, Angi, Consumer Reports,
This Old House and other consumer review platforms.-- Powered by
people, Leaf Home's innovative products and services are delivered
with convenience, trust, and quality via 200+ regional sales and
installation offices along with comprehensive field support offices
in New York and Hudson, Ohio. We believe we win together. Leaf Home
has been consistently named one of the fastest growing private
companies by Inc 5000 and recognized as a top employer
nationally.--Benefits of working at Leaf Home are wide-ranging and
include:-- -- Industry-best compensation packages - Fully paid
health, dental, vision insurance - 401k with company match - Paid
Time Off including paid parental leave - Individualized career
development programs - On-demand lunch program - Childcare
assistance - Free gym membership - Employee assistance programs,
including legal, financial planning, and counseling - Employee
discount marketplace - Employee Resource Groups such as VetConnect,
DEI Committee, Women's Committee -- Apply today and together we
will unlock millions of customers' dream homes and your dream
career at Leaf Home. -- -- Position Summary: The Field Installation
Lead is responsible for assisting with daily LeafFilter
installation. Completing the successful completion of full onsite
customer installations as well as product sizing, adjustments,
customizing using provided equipment in varying field conditions.
May include real-time problem solving with challenging
installations in varying field conditions and interacting with
customers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure jobs are installed daily to improve location attainment
- Work with teams of LeafFilter employees and/or subcontractors
to complete installations of gutter protection products.
- Communicate with local office leadership daily and as needed on
job progress, service issues, completion status, etc.
- Maintain organized job documents for both the customer and
office administrative purposes.
- Provide quality installation services by following established
installation training processes.
- Provide excellent customer service experience while on job
- Train and provide guidance to technician staff members to
improve quality, efficiency, and safety of installations.
- Follow established job site safety rules, PPE policies, OSHA
guidelines and company safety policies and procedures.
- Solve onsite installation challenges through product measuring,
adjustments, and customizations including use of basic hand tools
and battery-operated tools.
- Travel as needed locally, regionally, and nationally to
complete assigned gutter protection installations at customer
- Must hold active and valid driver's license and be able to
operate a box truck or sprinter van in accordance with company
'Rules of the Road' program.
- May be required to operate company provided equipment and tools
for use in performing job duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor. -- Experience
and Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of successful experience in home construction,
remodeling, and/or gutter installation.
- Demonstrated superior quality and attention to detail in all
facets of the installation process.
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their
attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different
stakeholders without "dropping the ball."
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented
environment and have a "roll up your sleeves" and "win every day"
- Hold oneself accountable and responsible while being
self-driven in accomplishing goals.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on task at hand by finding the
most efficient and effective pathway to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate
arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex
problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic service through all
communication channels keeping peer and customer needs first.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and be able to operate a box
truck or sprinter van safely.
- Must be comfortable ascending and descending ladders of varying
heights to perform services.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
-- Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Prior experience in gutter and/or gutter protection system
installation, repair, or inspection. -- Travel Requirements:
- More than 50% domestic travel required. -- Overtime/Additional
- May be requested to work overtime on evenings and weekends
dependent on business need. -- Physical Requirements:
- Field office/manufacturing/construction environment.
- Performs work outside in varying temperatures and
- Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds
of force constantly to move objects. Diversity and Inclusion
Statement Leaf Home is committed to creating a diverse environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to
create an environment that embraces differences and fosters
inclusion. Equal Opportunity Statement Leaf Home will recruit,
hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard
to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age,
results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental
disability (except where the disability prevents the individual
from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and
cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the
law).PandoLogic. Keywords: Remodeling Specialist, Location:
Tallahassee, FL - 32313
Keywords: Leaf Home, Tallahassee , Field Install Lead - LeafFilter, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!