Company: D.R. HORTON, INC.
Posted on: November 19, 2023
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was
founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York
Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high
quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first
time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing
and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title
subsidiaries. Please visit our website at for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Assistant
Superintendent. The right candidate's primary responsibility is to
assist the Superintendent with the management of the job site as it
relates to home construction while providing excellent customer
service. This includes but is not limited to scheduling and
supervising job site subcontractors, homeowner walk-throughs,
inspections, subdivision upkeep, and enforcing safety standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Recognize and enforce quality standards through daily
inspection of homes under construction
- Inspect each house daily to assure the quality of workmanship,
ensures all work is in accordance with plans and specifications and
determines the status as it compares to the production
- Schedule and walk all inspections with inspectors
- Walks each completed home before the homeowner walk-through and
closing sign-off to make sure that the home is complete, clean, and
meets standards of quality
- Conducts homeowner orientation and any re-walks ensuring
- Notes outstanding homeowner walk-through items and schedules
subcontractor to repair
- Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to
serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the
- Ability to work overtime
- Develop and maintain good rapport with subcontractors and
- Execute company policies and enforces uniformity on
construction methods to ensure compliance with quality
- Assists Superintendent in scheduling of subcontractors
- In absence of Superintendent, makes sure all schedules,
policies, and guidelines are maintained
Keywords: D.R. HORTON, INC., Tallahassee , Assistant Superintendent, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!