HRFS Process Lead
Company: Alight Solutions
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
As an HRFS Process Lead, a typical day to include the following:
* Provide information and /or act as primary escalation point for overall service delivery
* Support effective cost management practices; suggest operational improvements
* Provide case management oversight and adherence to turn-around times
* Responsible for completing SOC Audits, BCP, change management and creation and other process improvements
* Supports capacity management and escalates resource issues/constraints
* Manage process documentation in support of SLAs and Operational Health
* Ensure Point of View (POV) and related changes are adopted and implemented consistently
* Supports the Client Service Manager (CSM) in consultative best practice conversations with the client(s)
* Ensure process documentation is current, accurate and fully supports achievement of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Health
* Create, manage and execute on required recovery plans and Root Cause Analysis documentation, as necessary.
* Ensure processing checklist/SOP is followed, as appropriate
* Ensure appropriate domain participation in Change Request requirements sessions, resource estimation exercises, and internally-initiated projects
* Provide input into contingency plan for Operations team attrition and ensure appropriate back up/coverage in place
* Actively manage and monitor Operational Health to ensure ongoing green status
* Adhere to Operating System guidelines and supporting POV and industry best practices
* Monitor the workload across aligned operations ensuring business as usual and projects are delivered to required deadlines with quality
* Analyze productivity data on the output of work across aligned operations to identify trends that drive operational improvement
* Participate in identifying opportunities for automation across your client alignment
* Drive overall quality control
* Own initial day- to- day client escalations. Communicate escalations to the CSM, Operations Services Manager (OSM) and client, as appropriate, for awareness and management of further escalation
* Support and identify opportunity for process optimization by promoting the management and sharing of knowledge and opportunities across HRFS
* Participate and supporting initiatives, including support for prospects
* Ensure awareness of the Alight control environment and manages to SOC audit expectations.
* Ensure awareness of scope per contract/SOW; raise potential exceptions to CSM and OSM
* HRMS/Payroll implementation experience required, Workday experience a plus
* 3-5 years professional experience in payroll operations.
* 2 to 5 years people management experience, especially at a leveraged-contributor level desired
* Experience in project/implementation work and familiar with Project Management processes
* Experience with PeopleSoft, SAP, other HCM required. Workday experience a plus
* Ability to work under tight deadlines managing multiple tasks
* Proven demonstration of problem solving/analysis skills to solve various stakeholder issues or process changes
* Demonstrated ability to operate independently with direction from senior management
* Ability to identify process improvement areas
* Ability to refine processing procedures based on big picture: and best practice understanding
* Understanding of other in scope related service areas desired (e.g. compensation)
* Ability to navigate and learn multiple systems
* Demonstrated ability to write client business requirement documents
* Ability to gain knowledge of client policies and procedures and ability to provide advice and counsel
* Ability to understand and analyze the impact of changing priorities and balance resources appropriately
* Deep Payroll, tax and accounting functional and operational knowledge required
* Proven ability in partnering with business leadership in the creation and achievement of communication strategies and the ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management and influence multiple stakeholder groups
* Proven ability to work effectively with business sponsors to gain necessary resources and support in a highly matrix organizational structure
* Client consulting and coaching experience using highly developed interpersonal, influence, and relationship skills
* Experience in leveraging a Systems Development Life Cycle framework to project work
* Travel: 10%
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or
Keywords: Alight Solutions, Tallahassee , HRFS Process Lead, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!