Posted on: September 14, 2019
Job Family US-FL-Virtual
Aon is looking for an Account Specialist I, Equine/Farm and
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results
for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions
Your impact as an Account Specialist I, Equine/Farm and Ranch
* Assists Account Executives on assigned accounts, managing key
processes that serve clients and undertaking the client-facing and
internal activities related to these processes.
* Assists Account Executive with claims management, including but
not limited to, documenting new claims in the agency management
system, following up with the insurance carrier and/or client on
the status of the claim, and attaching all claim documentation into
* Notifying clients of past due payments.
* Maintains effective and productive relationships with
* Performs account servicing functions including miscellaneous
office duties in support of account servicing.
* When not performed within a broking unit, gathers and analyzes
data on exposures, loss history and standard and unique coverage
needs for submissions with the Brokerage Unit.
* Manages client open items lists and responds to client ad-hoc
* Actively supports and monitors the renewal process. Drafts quote
comparisons and follows up for binders, policies and
* Where applicable, serves as the primary interface with Aon Client
Services (ACS), coordinating activities of the client service team
and ACS to ensure that key processes assigned are performed
* Primary interface with PASC on client administration matters.
* Receives and manages routine and complex coverage inquiries and
endorsement requests. Serves as key client liaison for items such
as certificates, auto IDs, location additions, invoices,
allocations, premium finance agreements, summaries of insurance,
and policy transmittals.
* Performs related duties as assigned
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* At least one year of successful business experience, with
corporate accounts/customers, as well as experience in the Equine
and Farm & Ranch industry
* Proficiency in PC office products such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel
and Outlook is required.
* Evidence of ability to become proficient in the use of Aon
specific software tools.
* P&C license - if you do not currently hold a P&C license,
one must be obtained within the first 90 days.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with Risk Management / Business
related curriculum preferred
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner
status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an
affirmative action employer.
Keywords: Aon, Tallahassee , Account Specialist, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!