Quality Assurance Analyst
Posted on: March 26, 2020
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India,
China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high
performance technology solutions to solve real business problems.
We become our customer's true partner, enabling both parties to
enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the
workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and
the customers we serve.
We have an immediate requirement for a Quality Assurance Analyst
with our client in Tallahassee, FL.
Minimum Qualifications: -
Contractor qualifications and experience:
Contractor staff assigned to this agreement must possess the
following minimum qualifications and experience:
- 2 years of experience with Agile software development.
- 2 years of experience with software testing.
- 2 years of experience with software testing practices such as
test-driven development, unit testing, functional testing, black
box testing, white box testing, regression testing, automated
testing, integration testing, performance testing, user testing,
and pilot testing.
- 2 years of experience writing test cases and test scripts.
- 2 years of experience executing software tests.
- 2 years of experience performing root cause analysis and
Service Tasks: Contractor will perform the following tasks in the
time and manner specified
- Review application modifications on a daily basis and develop
manual test scripts in a Microsoft Word or Excel format to ensure
modified application code meets the intended requirements as
documented within the work item contained with the department's
change and configuration management system and does not negatively
affect previously developed application code (regression
- Execute manual test scripts within the application, daily, as
assigned by the Department and update statuses of assigned work
items appropriately in the department's change and configuration
- Document application defects, daily, as assigned by the
Department in the department's change and configuration management
- Provide work estimates, communication and updates for Release
Planning, Sprint Planning and Daily Scrum in the time indicated on
the work tickets assigned by the Department, to implement system
testing of the HMS application.
- Document application testing and issues identified in the time
indicated on the ticket as testing tasks are assigned by the
Department, and store in a documentation repository.
- 6.1.6. Complete job required training as assigned by the
Department. Completion verification may include certificates,
sign-in sheets and/or verification via the Department's Learning
Data Security and Confidentiality Task:
- The Contractor, its employees, subcontractors, and agents must
comply at all times with all Department data security procedures
and policies in the performance of this scope of work as specified
in the Data Security and Confidentially document attached to the
Contractor Travel Reimbursement:
- The Contractor will not be reimbursed for any travel expenses
under this agreement.
V2Soft is an Equal Opportunity Employer ( EOE).
https://www.v2soft.com/careers - to view all of our open
opportunities and to learn more about our benefits.
Keywords: V2Soft, Tallahassee , Quality Assurance Analyst, Professions , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!