Assistant Plant Manager
Company: Trulieve, INC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position SummaryWith 100 plus Cannabis dispensaries in the
sunshine state alone, 'We are Florida'. As one of the fastest
growing industries in the nation and in our own state, there has
never been a better time to join a company that is creating a
legacy, breaking records, while curing hearts and minds.
Challenging, fulfilling, and innovating are at the core of our
operations. Want to take your career to new heights? Look no
further!Exciting opportunity for a result driven Operations Leader.
He/she will be responsible for assisting in managing the day-to-day
operations of a very large state of the art cannabis processing
facility. Reports and works directly with the Senior Plant
Leadership.Provides support for all processing staff, including
schedules, training, policy and procedure updates, industry news,
and product information. The Assistant Plant Manager is responsible
for assisting in managing all departments of our processing
operations including but not limited to the extraction, batching,
production, shipping, quality, and receiving areas.
- Assist in overseeing and managing all processing employees to
perform the tasks necessary to process and get ready for market
high quality cannabis products.
- Assist in overseeing production by creating and reviewing
production schedule; studying and clarifying specifications;
calculating processing requirements.
- Ensure processing operation is fully compliant with state and
federal regulations. Assure that operation adheres to all business
and industry license requirements.
- Maintaining strict inventory records of all plant materials,
chemicals and equipment used in the laboratory and documents
production by completing forms, reports, logs etc.---
- Assure that the production schedules and manpower requirements
are properly met and monitored.Essential Work Experience and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging
- Solid knowledge of ERP and systems, SAP a plus.
- Proven leadership skills.
- 5+ years relevant experience in business operations.
- 5 years as a Supervisor or Manager.
- Demonstrated experience in business acumen.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated safety culture with people and products.Minimum
Education and Experience
- Operational & technical skills & Maintenance Reliability
- Demonstrated progressive leadership growth.
- Leads in a manner that engages employees and ensures a safe,
inclusive, and diverse work culture.
- Exposure to continuous improvement methodologies and
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, or Engineering.
- Effectiveness in coaching, motivating, and developing high
performing individuals and teams.
- Demonstrates expertise in process management and project
- Bi-lingual Spanish speaker a plus.What is expected of you and
others at this level?
- Manages department operations and supervises professional
employees, frontline supervisors and/or business support
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to
achieve specific goals.
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines.
- Decisions have a short-term impact on work processes, outcomes,
- Interacts with subordinates, peer customers and suppliers at
various management levels may interact with senior management.
- Interactions normally involves resolution of issues related to
operations and/or projects.
- Gains consensus from various parties involved.
- Be able to support cost savings and new product installation
projects and teams.Additional Requirements
- Florida Driver's License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company
regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Ability to pass a Level 2 Background check.Working Conditions
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50
lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move,
and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or
without mechanical assistance.
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at
workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body
equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling,
crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp,
turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks.
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE
as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform
activities such as reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual
inspection involving small parts/details.
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation
levels with co-workers, vendors, etc., in moderate noise.Salary
will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits
package including paid time off is offered with this position. This
position will work an average of 50 hours per week and will be
available "after hours" if an emergency should arise. We are an EOE
Keywords: Trulieve, INC, Tallahassee , Assistant Plant Manager, Professions , Quincy, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!