Posted on: January 15, 2022
Veolia group is the global leader in optimized resource management.
With nearly 179,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and
provides water, waste and energy management solutions which
contribute to the sustainable development of communities and
industries. Through its three complementary business activities,
Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available
resources, and to replenish them.
Responsible for performing a variety of routine tasks in the
movement and processing of hazardous and non-hazardous materials
including disassembly, sorting, packing, re-packing, and loading
and unloading. Operates equipment such as lamp processors,
distillation ovens, shredders, pallet trucks, forklifts, bailers,
compactors, air compressors, hand tools, overhead cranes, and
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintains a safe and compliant work environment at all times.
Works safely and wears appropriate PPE for task.
- Complies with all environmental, health and safety policies and
- Loads and unloads various materials such as pallets, totes,
- Constructs packaging/boxes/containers and prepares for
- Uses a variety of hand tools such as impact wrenches, drum
carts, and saws.
- Moves material within the facility using appropriate equipment
such as hand trucks, pallet trucks, forklifts, etc.
- Dismantles/sorts materials for recycling/disposal.
- Operates and performs routine inspections on recycling
- Prepares by-product materials for shipment.
- Assists in completing paperwork for processing/transportation
- Performs general housekeeping duties and maintains a clean,
organized and safe work area.
Knowledge, Skills And Ability
- Knowledge of VES-TS standard operating procedures, policies,
- Skilled in the use of electronic equipment including barcoding
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to safely operate material handling equipment
- Ability to work well in team environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
As an inclusive company, Veolia is committed to diversity and gives
equal consideration to all applications, without
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Veolia, Tallahassee , Material Handler, Professions , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!