Credit Analyst II - Metro
Company: Capital City Bank
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Credit Analyst II - More than your bank. Your Banker"May be a
Credit Analyst III based on experience, candidates must be within a
30 minute range of a CCB Office"All new hires must provide proof of
COVID-19 vaccination, in full, within the first 45 days of hire as
a condition of employment, or submit to weekly testing and masking
if unvaccinated. Accommodations are considered on a case-by-case
basis through an interactive process and should be requested after
receipt of a conditional offer of employment and prior to the start
of employment. New hires who are granted an accommodation based on
religious or medical reasons will be required to undergo weekly
testing to screen for the presence of COVID-19 before being
permitted to enter Capital City Bank Offices and/or perform work on
behalf of Capital City Bank.Hours:Monday - Friday, 40 hoursGeneral
Summary:Conducts credit investigations and analyzes credit
information pertaining to loan opportunities that are more complex
in nature. Provides assistance to Commercial Loan Officers and
Senior Credit Underwriter in making credit decisions through
preparation of financial spreadsheets and written analyses focusing
on the borrower's historical and projected ability to service
existing and any new debt. Make prudent loan decisions and
approvals within established loan authority.All associates at
Capital City Bank have access to confidential client information,
and must practice discretion at all times.Principal Duties and
- Spreads financial statements of commercial clients using Credit
Quest software and prepares concisely written narrative, focusing
on areas of profitability, liquidity, cash flow, industry
stabilization and overall capacity to service debt.
- Conducts credit investigations and analyzes credit information
pertaining to loan opportunities for the Bank.
- Performs critical financial analysis for Commercial Lenders and
Senior Credit Underwriter for use in evaluating credit worthiness
of potential borrowers.
- Assesses degree of risk for extending credits or lending money
based on quantitative financial data and properly risk rate the
credit being reviewed.
- Exercises prudent use of loan authority in decisioning credit
- Assures loans meet Bank's underwriting standards and ensures
risks have been tolerably and reasonably mitigated.
- Employer determines the essential functions of the job.
- All associates must understand and adhere to the non-negotiable
Banker Standards and commit to practicing SGNNT at all times.
Associates will consistently follow policies and procedures as
established by Capital City Bank, with department managers setting
the standard.Associated Duties:
- Provides additional support to manager and departmental
- Completes all assigned/required Bank training within
established timelines.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
Required:The following KSAs are usually acquired through college
education with specialized business training course(s) and/or two
to four years related experience:
- Demonstrated ability to perform thorough analysis of credit
- Ability to model historical and projected financial data.
- Ability to successfully guide lenders to make sound credit
decisions to minimize the Bank's potential loss.
- Thorough understanding of loan documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including
presentation to senior management and Credit Committee.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, work independently and as
part of a team.
- Proficient in both Excel and Word software.Education:Bachelor's
Degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, Finance, or
Accounting from an accredited college required. Accounting
experience preferred. Minimum of three to five years underwriting
and credit analysis experience required. Relevant experience may
substitute for the education requirement.Working Conditions:
- Professional office environment.
- In the rare instance of a major or extensive natural disaster,
epidemic or pandemic occurrence, or other disruption within our
footprint, it may be necessary for associates to relocate or
telecommute before, during or after, to ensure business
- Please indicate your work experience.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Capital City Bank, Tallahassee , Credit Analyst II - Metro, Professions , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!