Location: Panama City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Company Profile Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered
services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry.
We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle
of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We
operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally,
we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services,
umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied
technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material
handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Position Summary Provides maintenance and facilities support for
manufacturing site and equipment used in the manufacture of
umbilical's for oil and gas industry. Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs and documents preventive inspections of equipment and
- Performs and documents preventative maintenance, troubleshoot
and repair on facility HVAC systems, process chillers, cooling
towers, plumbing, cranes, air compressors, forklifts, aerial lifts,
portable generators, facility infastructure (120vac thru 480vac
circuits) and general maintenance.
- Use Peoplesoft to update work orders and time.
- Previous crane operation (50 to 300 tons) experiance a plus
- Complete minor construction and repair projects, like drywall
hanging and patching, updating break or restroom facilities,
general painting and touch-ups.
- May assist with general facility clean up, conference room or
training room setup as needed. Supervisory Responsibilities
- This position has NO supervisory responsibilities. Reporting
- Reports to the Maintenance Manager.
- Works in collaboration with the maintenance technicians for
preventative maintenance, repairs and new or replacement
installation of parts on the equipment. Qualifications REQUIRED
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least 3 years of previous facility maintenance experience
with HVAC systems, plumbing, and electrical.
- Able to navigate in computer for needed equipment files or
documentation. Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel, Gmail
- Understand principles of Rapid Kaizens
- Read, understand and apply Maintenance Department Process
- Ability to read hydraulic and electrical schematics, comprehend
complex drawings, specifications and procedures.
- Must be able to obain a TWIC (Transportation Workers
Identification Card) to obtain access to the work site. DESIRED
- Prior general construction or repair experience is
- Previous working knowledge of Peoplesoft work orders.
Additional Information Working Conditions This position is
considered SHOP/OUTDOORS which is characterized as follows.
- Primarily outdoors during the day and occasionally at
- Frequently working on or near moving equipment and vibrating
- Humidity is frequently above 90%.
- Noise may be over 85 decibels.
- Light is intense/glare.
- Occasional exposuire to open fire/flames/sparks.
- Frequent exposure to airborne dust, fumes, and gases.
- Constant exposure to dust."
- Physical Activity/Requirements The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position is
considered HEAVY work. OCCASIONAL FREQUENT CONSTANT
- Lift 35-75 pounds with assistance.
- Work in confined spaces, kneel, jump, run, and work while lying
on his stomach/back, crawl, and use repetitive movements of the
arms and hands.
- Differentiate between colors.
- Wear PPE for skin protection.
- Eye protection.
- Lift 25-35 pounds Wear PPE for head, hands and feet.
- Climb stairs/ladders, stand, balance, stoop, squat, reach, and
- Twist, sit with back supported, head forward/flexed, head
- Work with arms extended below the waist, unsupported, elbows
flexed, wrist supported and unsupported.
- Operate a motorized vehicle.
- Lift 10-20 pounds
- Standing and walking
- Wear PPE for body, vision, and hearing protection
- Steel/safety toed shoes/boots
- Hard Hat Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified candidates
will receive consideration for all positions without regard to
race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status,
disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Keywords: Oceaneering, Tallahassee , Facilities Technician, Professions , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!