Copy Production Associate - $1,000 Sign on Bonus!
Company: Ricoh Usa
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Qualified candidates for this position should be fully vaccinated
by 1st day of hire for the Covid virus. Ricoh will evaluate
requests to reasonably accommodate qualified candidates who have
not been vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely held
religious belief, practice, or observance.
$500 NEW HIRE BONUS!!
May do one or more of the following for high-end equipment; press
operation, copier operation, bindery, fulfillment, QC, final check,
pickup/delivery, facility maintenance, mailroom duties. This is an
allocated position and exists only when business needs warrant it
and must be approved by the Regional Director.MS Operations. This
position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or
Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows Ricoh Service Excellence performance
- Responsible for any or all of the following functions including
copy and mail center services, conference rooms and AV management,
convenience copier fleet management, and various support
- Achieves customer satisfaction by consistently preparing,
inspecting, compiling, and assembling projects accurately in a
- Meets deadlines by working at a quick - steady pace while still
maintaining quality/error free work.
- Achieves Time Productive statistics by meeting standards
established by the facility.
- Maintains all required reporting tools.
- Demonstrates the ability to calibrate equipment by producing
likeness in color and quality as required matching
- Demonstrates the ability to transfer files electronically by
sending files from the network to color equipment.
- Produces error-free/perfect work by demonstrating the
operational knowledge of the use of the duplication equipment used
in the location.
- Maximizes print performance as workflow permits, by
simultaneously performing a minimum of two functions on print
- Troubleshoots all hardware and software issues with
- Maintains optimal machine performance by correcting simple
machine problems (clearing jams, refilling toner,
replacing machine oil, etc.) and having a working knowledge of
machine codes to report, in the event of equipment
- Presents professional appearance to clients by dressing in a
professional attire according to company standards.
- Presents a clean and organized working area.
- Maintains and orders inventories of equipment parts in
accordance with company guidelines and processes.
- Meets company attendance standards by reporting to work
punctually and working all scheduled hours and any required
- Organizes a job by validating job name and number, reading
instructions on the Job Request Form and organizing
- Performs a full range of servicing and repair service
procedures including diagnostics, installation, removal and
retrofits on a core set of highly complex office products.
- Demonstrates required digital competencies associated with
assigned products and level assignments.
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs or replaces equipment
components as necessary.
- Completes technical training on new equipment as
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Description Continued
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires minimum of 3 years of related experience; 5 years is
This position comes with competitive starting pay and generous
employee perks and benefits that include:
- Vacation eligibility after only 30 days on the job
- Paid sick time
- Health, dental and vision coverage after 30 days on the
- Seven paid holidays plus five paid floating holidays per
- College Tuition reimbursement
- Unparalleled training and growth opportunities
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents,
experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire
remarkable innovation. Thats how we live the Ricoh Way. And with
our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that were doing it with
transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
Become a valued member of our team. Click APPLY now or join our
Talent Community for updates on future job postings.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Ricoh USA Benefits
Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefitsby Jobble
Keywords: Ricoh Usa, Tallahassee , Copy Production Associate - $1,000 Sign on Bonus!, Professions , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!