Distribution Operations Manager
Company: DSJ Global
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The Distribution Operations Manager coordinates and plan all
aspects of logistics across the location, including transportation,
inbound/outbound, planning and warehouse functions. ( This position
offers a competitive base salary + bonus + benefits + relocation
- Directs inventory control, warehousing, transportation,
logistics planning, order processing and customer service.
- Manage 3PL warehouse inventory, inbound and outbound
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Transportation, Planning,
Finance, Quality, Manufacturing, and Safety to deliver projects,
productivity, and supply chain efficiencies.
- Develops/implements strategies, goals and plans to focus and
enable area to better serve customers.
- Ensure all inbound materials purchase orders are received
accurately and that errors are identified and resolved timely
- Ensures operational compliance with standards, policies, and
procedures. Fosters strategies, goals and plans to better serve
- Identifies and manages redesign, capital projects and vendor
changes to improve safety, cost, service, quality, performance
- Evaluate performance metrics to ensure quality delivery and
cost-efficient work-flow processes
- Adhere to regulatory compliance policies, quality control
practices, OSHA and other government and company regulations and
- Fosters Lean Six Sigma practices
- Negotiates and manages vendor contracts and performance
consistent within standardsMinimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business, logistics or related field
- 5 years' of warehouse experience
- Proven inventory control/WMS skills
- Solid computer skills: Microsoft Office and ERP software
(Oracle or similar)
- Ability to analyze and use various documents (contracts,
purchase orders, etc.).
Keywords: DSJ Global, Tallahassee , Distribution Operations Manager, Professions , Thomasville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!