Finxact - Business Analyst (Implementations)
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Position Summary Be a part of the team who are enabling the
future of the financial industry by removing the barriers presented
by legacy core financial systems. You will be the tip of the spear
by developing, delivering, and managing mission-critical programs
to promote the adoption of the core banking solution of the future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities As a Business Analyst as part
of the Implementation team, you will be working as a financial
industry specialist to implement the Core as a Service platform
while improving business processes that provide efficiency and
productivity for the end user. More specifically, you will be
providing implementation support to Banks. Additionally, you
- Have the opportunity to work with clients to understand their
current product set in addition to their current processing
- Consult with clients to configure products and institution
options to meet their needs.
- Work with clients during User Acceptance Testing to identify
- Conduct and document a controlled testing process prior to
delivery to the client.
- Work with Product Management and Development as necessary in
the troubleshooting of issues
- Test converted data and work with the end user on the
verification and acceptance of the data.
- Collaborate with team members in all areas of implementation
project management, product management and development.
- Interview stakeholders, gather and analyze data, study data and
- Work with clients to create testing use cases. Education and
Experience Minimum Qualifications
- 5+ years of Financial/Banking Industry experience is a must.
- 5+ Implementation/BA experience Required.
- Bachelor s degree or commensurate experience
- 5+ years of hands-on financial industry experience in
Information Technology, loan servicing, deposit operations, card
processing, interface development, or CRM systems.
- Ability to execute on time-sensitive project deliverables.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data, as well as
discussing business and technical topics to capture technical
- 5-7 years experience working with a project team, understanding
process, terminology, and the expectations of project deliverables
and timelines. Core Competencies
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks to completion with minimal
supervision and under strict deadline.
- Demonstrated ability to train and/or mentor in technical
- Experience working remotely and at client locations.
- Familiarity of Core Banking processes and Software.
- Familiarity with Json data interchange.
- Must be able to perform analysis of data.
- Strong communication including oral and presentation
- Must be willing to work under deadlines and be detail oriented.
- Prior system conversion experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience working with core banking.
- Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing
environment. Location/Travel Remote (telecommute) position within
the contiguous United States. Travel up to 30%. Supervisory
Responsibility None. Work Environment This job operates in a
professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard
office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones. Physical
Demands The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk;
sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or
controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop,
kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The
employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus. Position Type/Expected Hours of Work This
is a full-time position. Days and hours of work may vary but
generally Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This
position may require long hours and weekend work. Associated
topics: business, business finance, business intelligence,
examiner, forecasting, investment analyst, investment banking, law,
Keywords: Fiserv, Tallahassee , Finxact - Business Analyst (Implementations), Professions , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!