EHR Support Analyst II
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Panama City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a(an) EHR Support Analyst II today with
HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital.BenefitsHCA Florida Gulf Coast
Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) EHR Support Analyst II. We care for our
community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues
donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply
Today!Job Summary and QualificationsJOB SUMMARY
You will serve as an onsite clinical IT resource for facility
implementation and support of a limited set of clinical
applications. Assists in facilitating the facility's core clinical
systems team on clinical IT activities. Second level support as a
local clinical subject matter expert to resolve incidents and
participation in new module/application testing and implementation
for the facility.
- You will facilitate and manage maintenance of facility-specific
dictionaries and provide input to division policies and procedures,
training, and best practices for use within the facility. Works
with the EHR Support Team and facility core team members to deliver
hands-on training as needed, and to implement division
standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans
for clinical applications.
- May be dedicated to a specific facility or may operate across a
geographic zone and serve multiple facilities.
- You will provide on-call assistance as needed.
- Participates in software update testing
- Facilitates and manages maintenance of facility-specific
- You will provide input to base division policies and
procedures, training, and best practices for use within the
- Works with the Division EHR Support Team and facility core team
members to deliver hands-on training as needed.
- Works with the Division EHR Support Team to actively promote
and support division standardization, utilization, integration and
optimization plans for a limited set of clinical applications. You
will perform quality audits and track metrics related to system
- Promotes system security and patient confidentiality and helps
- Coordinates the execution and use of tools for auditsRELEVANT
- 1+ yearsEDUCATION
- Bachelor's Degree PreferredRequired Skills:
- Understanding of clinical operations and processes
- Understands pertinent JCAHO, MQSA, HIPAA, and ACR
- Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete
- Possession/Maintenance of specialty clinical licensure is
- Valid state driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
What qualifications you will need:This role requires you to be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal
law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).ITG transforms healthcare and gives
people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology
and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business
operations. We deliver services at
administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The
facilities we support are located in 20+ states
and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward.
We do this by
seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the
patient and the patient's family first, and the really great
institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity
for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our EHR Support Analyst II opening. We promptly review
all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Tallahassee , EHR Support Analyst II, Professions , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!