Company: Cambay Healthcare LLC.
Posted on: January 28, 2023
- Work Hours: Flexibility to work hours between 7:00 AM & 7:00 PM
and/or Saturdays, either on a rotation or as part of a regular and
on call work schedule.
- Candidates are expected to work a minimum of three (3) full
days per week in the office.
- At the hiring manager's discretion, interviews may be conducted
via Microsoft Teams or in person.
Scope of Services:
The advanced business analyst is a member of a full lifecycle agile
development team. They will be expected to work across multiple
business units to perform business and systems analysis activities
and tasks. They will provide oversight for development team
activities. They will work directly with subject matter experts
(SME) and other stakeholders to ensure current legacy systems are
fully documented. They will build remediation requirements. They
will document and test the code modifications produced for
remediation efforts. They will be involved, and work in concert
with other team members, to analyze, design, implement, and test
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Business
Administration, Communication, Information Systems, or other
related field is required. Equivalent work experience may
substitute for the educational requirement
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of solid business/systems analysis
experience and software development projects is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel,
Word, PowerPoint, required.
- Experience working with Office 365 is highly desired.
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps is highly desired.
- Knowledge of Rules 60GG-1 60GG-5, Florida Administrative Code,
is highly desired.
- Certified Scrum Master (SCM) is highly desired.
- Experience with directing and managing project resources is
- Experience with configuration and customization of
Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) products, is highly
- Experience with data migration is highly desired.
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques and relational database
design is highly desired.
- Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of Oracle
PeopleSoft or similar products.
- Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of
Florida Department of Transportation systems and
- Experience with statewide financial management systems is
Primary Job Duties/ Tasks:
The activities the candidate will be tasked with include, but are
not limited to the following:
- Research and understand FDOT business processes and their
- Research and understand the FDOT systems that utilize
financial, project, and/or contract data.
- Facilitate joint analysis workshops with the business
- Gather and document business and technical
- Coordinate and lead the activities of the development
- Collaborate with the technical and functional teams to develop
technical specifications and other documents in support of
- Coordinate data migration and development teams.
- Develop Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Coordinate and oversee the User Acceptance Testing and
- Track bugs and backlog items using Microsoft DevOps.
- Provide daily updates to the Project Management Team.
- Perform oversight reviews of deliverables for compliance with
Job Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
The submitted candidate must be able to apply specific knowledge,
skills, and abilities in the following areas:
- Business Analysis: Ability to perform detailed research,
business analysis, as-is and to-be analysis, process modeling. Use
of software tools is required and include, but are not limited to,
MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and SmartDraw.
- System Analysis & Design: Ability to perform System Analysis &
Design using a variety of modeling methodologies and
- Facilitation: Ability to expertly facilitate workshops and
meetings with stakeholders.
- Technical Understanding: Technical knowledge and understanding
of IT infrastructure, data, and software development practices and
- Project Management: Knowledge of State of Florida Project
Management Rule 60GG-1. Ability to apply principles and techniques
in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Advanced skills with Microsoft products: SharePoint, Teams,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Ability to relate to stakeholders' needs, document their
requirements, and perform duties in the absence of staff.
- Ability to receive and give constructive criticism and maintain
effective work relationships with others.
- Ability to adjust to changing demands in a dynamic environment
with diverse work assignments.
General Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs): :
The submitted candidate must be able to apply common knowledge,
skills, and abilities in the following areas:
- Initiative: Must be able to comprehend assignments, organize
workload, and meet deadlines with little direction. Must be able to
monitor and analyze situations to determine the next step.
- Communication: Can clearly convey information, in both written
and verbal formats, to individuals or groups in a wide variety of
settings (i.e., project team meetings, management presentations,
etc.). Must have the ability to effectively listen and process
information provided by others.
- Customer Service: Works well with clients and customers (i.e.,
business office, public, or other agencies). Able to assess the
needs of the customer, provide information or assistance to satisfy
expectations or resolve a problem.
- Decision Making: Makes sound, well-informed, and objective
decisions utilizing critical thinking skills and analysis.
- Flexibility: is open to change, new processes (or process
improvement), and new information. Can adapt in response to new
information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles. Ability
to receive and give constructive criticism and maintain effective
work relationships with others.
- Interpersonal: Shows friendliness, courtesy, understanding, and
politeness to others
- Leadership: Motivates, encourages, and challenges others. Can
adapt leadership styles in a variety of situations.
- Problem Solving: Able to identify, evaluate, and use sound
judgement to generate and evaluate alternative actions, and make
recommendations as accordingly.
- Team Building: Encourages, inspires, and guides others toward
accomplishing the common goal as an equal member of the team.
Quality Assurance: Knowledge of the ideologies, techniques and
tools for quality assurance and control. The ability to put the
ideologies, techniques, and tools into practice
Keywords: Cambay Healthcare LLC., Tallahassee , Business Analyst, Professions , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!