Senior IT Support Analyst
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Contract Length: 3-months
Job ID: 15987953
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our
knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that
ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a
wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
CereCore is seeking a Senior IT Support Analyst join our team in
Tallahassee, FL. This individual will work on-site at one of the
nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Implements and supports the broadest range of facility-based
IT&S equipment, including but not limited to network equipment,
servers, terminals, personal computers, printers, cabling, related
- Provides advanced, hands-on technical support across a broad
range of technical user problems; repairs equipment and performs
- Communicates and escalates incidents and requests beyond scope
of ability to senior service resources
- Logs and tracks incidents and requests; reviews incident and
request tracking databases
- Provides 24x7 on-call support based on division IT staff
rotation, and carries a pager as warranted
- Investigates hardware problems and performs minor system
hardware and communication connection repairs
- Acts as facility lead on technical project implementations;
coordinates infrastructure-based needs for facility-based new
- Participates in meetings, committees and continuing education
to improve individual, departmental and organizational
- Aids and trains users on proper use of division and/or facility
- Mentors and trains Division Technical Analysts
- Participates in facility-based IT project planning, as
- Effectively works with division and corporate IT&S
personnel to ensure that division priorities an standards are
- Adheres to and supports HCA IT&S standards, policies and
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all
aspects of patient care and employee information Position
- 5+ years' broad technical experience required..
- Service excellence (customer service skills are a
- Solid technical background (hands-on desktop support, network
infrastructure, technical project mgmt., certifications are a
- Team player, willing to work closely and collaboratively with a
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; Possesses strong analytical
- Provides onsite technology support on projects
- Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a
large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare
organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes
and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best
Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing"
Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
- HCA Workplace Measures Up & Earns Computerworld 2017 "Best
Places to Work in IT Award," an award we've earned since 2009.
- HCA has been named a World's Most Ethical Company - by the
Ethisphere Institute for the ninth consecutive year.
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation presented HCA
Healthcare with the 7th Annual Hiring Our Heroes Lee Anderson
Veteran and Military Spouse Employment Award.
- HCA has been named a Military Friendly - Employer for the
eighth year in a row. We're proud to hire and support our nation's
veterans - and proud of our employees.
- HCA named a 2019 Military Friendly - Spouse Employer for the
eighth year in a row .
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of
inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other.
We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all
areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and
we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Connect with us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Facebook .
Keywords: HCA/Cerecore, Tallahassee , Senior IT Support Analyst, Professions , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...