Commercial Fa--ade Field Technician
Company: Tremco Incorporated
Posted on: May 22, 2023
WE WILL TRAIN YOU! NOW HIRING IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS! The
Commercial Fa--ade Field Technician actively performs and enforces
Company safety policy and program to minimize accidents affecting
employees, the public, and property. They will be responsible for
attending safety meetings, complying with governmental regulations,
reporting, and investigating accidents, and planning site-specific
job safety procedures including: $21-38/hour (not including
prevailing wage) Benefits:
- On-the-Job Training
- Health Insurance
- Paid time-off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Continuing education Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend and understand daily onsite safety brief prior to the
start of the WTI project.
- Inspect and ensure safety of surroundings, equipment and tools
and identify and discuss any safety concerns.
- Execution of project tasks with knowledge of expected
production rates, ensuring tools and materials are used safely and
efficiently to complete the assigned project.
- Complete the project per the scope or work, design and
specification of contract & engineering documents as directed by
- Responsible to aid foreman in tracking and monitoring project
- Maintains highest quality on-site customer relations in
projecting positive image.
- Has knowledge/understanding and performs work in compliance
with all governmental rules and regulations affecting work sites
and employees, i.e. OSHA, DOT, EEO/Affirmative Action, EPA,
- Provides management with earliest possible notification of real
and potential job problems.
- Accepts responsibility for the care, custody, and use of
company equipment, material, tools, and other assets as assigned by
the WTI Commercial Foreman.
- Understands and executes proper material and equipment usage,
maintenance, and storage.
- Perform any other duty and/or project as required or assigned
by the WTI Foreman and/or Commercial Business Manager.
- Maintains ethical business conduct. Job Requirements:
- Masons & Tuckpointers
- Concrete Restorations, Caulking
- Parking Garage Restoration
- Cold Applied Waterproofing
- Reliable form of transportation
- Acceptable background check per company standards
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical The
hourly rate for applicants in this position generally ranges
between $21 and $38. This range is an estimate, based on potential
employee qualifications, operations, needs, and other
considerations permitted by law. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Keywords: Tremco Incorporated, Tallahassee , Commercial Fa--ade Field Technician, Professions , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...