Class A CDL - Team Van Truckload truck driver
Location: Panama City
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $97,000 - $3,000 sign-on bonus per
teamAverage pay: $1,340-$1,640 weeklyHome time: Every three
weeksExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within all 48 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy. Pay
and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Schneider's Team Matching Program can help you find a
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Team driving
- More money - The biggest combination of potential miles and
money in the Schneider fleet.
- Less wasted time - Premium loads with longer lengths of haul
and primarily no-touch and drop-and-hook.
- New equipment - Elite Team-spec'd trucks average only 12 months
old, with automated transmissions, optimized idle, upgraded
driver's seat and more. Meet the team that drivers on this account
work with Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught
us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our
ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Tallahassee , Class A CDL - Team Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...