Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $79,000 Average pay: $1,060-$1,300
weeklyHome time: Every three weeksExperience: 3 months or greater
CDL experienceJob ID: 230136Overview
- Haul 95% no-touch freight in dry van trailers.
- Drive within the eastern 37 states. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Live within 75 miles of Orlando, FL.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Still need a
CDL, endorsement or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through
everything. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefits. More reasons to choose
Schneider Over-the-Road driving
- Satisfaction - Enjoy the sense of accomplishment you get from
delivering the goods that get stocked on shelves.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do.
- Bigger money - Longer hauls means more miles and more money.
Meet the team that drivers on this account work with Diversity,
Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating
everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success.
We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought,
race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression,
age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition,
veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that
this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have
equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to
the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves
strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI230278718
Keywords: Schneider, Tallahassee , Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states, Professions , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!