Class A CDL - Jet-Set Tanker truck driver
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $86,000Average pay: $1,190-$1,460 weeklyHome
time: Every three weeksExperience: 3 months or greater CDL
experienceJob ID: 230251Overview
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Haul liquid chemical freight or food grade freight in tanker
- 3 weeks out and 1 week home. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay and load pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn up to $3 more per hour by obtaining additional CDL
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required at time of hire.
- Must be able to fly on an airplane.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need one or
more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at
(855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are
yours to keep for personal use.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Over-the-Road Tanker driving
- Top-notch equipment - Operate the best tractors, trailers and
- Safety first and always - Whatever bulk freight you haul, we
make sure you're prepared to deliver it safely. Diversity, Equality
and Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI230350454
Keywords: Schneider, Tallahassee , Class A CDL - Jet-Set Tanker truck driver, Professions , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!