Local CDL Driver
Company: Beacon Building Products
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Joining Beacon Building Products as a CDL Driver means becoming
part of a values-driven organization. Our core principles guide
everything we do: putting people first, prioritizing safety, doing
what's right, taking pride in our work, continuously improving, and
making significant strides towards a more sustainable future.
Be part of BUILDing a better tomorrow with Beacon, a leading
Fortune 500 distributor of roofing materials and complementary
building products in the United States and Canada. At Beacon,
you'll be part of a company committed to making a difference.
What you will earn:
• Competitive Pay: We make sure that your hard work is
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits: Experience the peace of
mind that comes with our comprehensive benefits package designed to
prioritize your well-being.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP): Bolster your financial
growth. Invest in your future and become a stakeholder by
purchasing company shares at a 15% discount twice annually.
• 401(k) Match: Ensure a secure future with fair matching of your
• Paid Leave: Recharge and find work-life balance, flexible
parental leave for quality family time, generous sick leave, and
enjoy paid time off, company holidays, and floating holidays to
unwind and pursue personal interests.
• $150 Annual Safety Shoe Allowance
• Paid Training and Advancement Opportunities: Open doors to
exciting possibilities by engaging in our dynamic learning
programs, which include the opportunity to earn valuable
What you will do:
• Touch freight - may need to lift, push, or move product weighing
• Occasionally may be asked to provide assistance with lifting,
pushing, or moving product as needed
• Pre-inspect truck, load materials, and verify accuracy of
• Set up job parameters, inspect site to ensure a safe environment
to load and unload
• Maintain regular communication with dispatcher to ensure timely
delivery of the product
• Ensure branch management is aware of potential hazards on
• Demonstrate a daily commitment to safety and adhere diligently to
all safety protocols, while always wearing appropriate PPE
What you will bring:
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Valid Class A/B CDL license in good standing with 12 months of
verifiable commercial driving experience
• Experience driving a manual transmission truck and operating
heavy equipment for unloading
• Ability to repeatedly lift 75+ pounds
• Comfort working outdoors in all weather conditions
• Ability to effectively work both independently and in a team
"Our goal at Beacon is to cultivate an environment where all ideas
are welcomed, and all our people feel empowered."
Keywords: Beacon Building Products, Tallahassee , Local CDL Driver, Professions , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!