Service Now consultant
Company: Resource Informatics Group Inc
Posted on: November 9, 2018
General responsibilities may include the following:
1. Develop and support workflows for Change Management, Release Management, Incident Management, and Problem Management
1. Assist process improvement surrounding population of application dependency management and Configuration Management Database
1. Ensures code is written to implement the architecture and design, such that it meets standards in terms of code quality and efficiency
1. Fully unit test all solutions prior to User Acceptance Testing and implementation.
2. Initiate, drive and deliver effective experiences in partnership with distributed cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects of the architectural vision are communicated, supported and delivered to the highest standards
1. Develop and apply knowledge of trends, relevant software development technologies and methodologies.
Primary Job Duties/ Tasks
1. Using, defining, and/or administering IT Service Management processes and tools (service desk, Incident/problem/change/release management) 2. Customizing/configuring Cherwell or other service management software tools
3. Working with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to interface between software applications
4. Working with SQL Server and Azure SQL databases
Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
The knowledge, skills, and abilities desired for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Strong grasp of IT infrastructure and application development technology and architectures.
2. Strong analytical skills to determine an organization's needs, develop strategies to meet those needs, and evaluate
1. (3-5) years of ITSM development experience is highly desired
2. (3-5) years of workflow management and configuration of a IT Service Management tool (e.g. Cherwell, ServiceNow, Remedy) is required
Keywords: Resource Informatics Group Inc, Tallahassee , Service Now consultant, Professions , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!