Company: SyaRose Technology Services, Inc.
Posted on: December 7, 2018
- Strong Experience with all aspects of QlikView including Analysis, Design(including Visual Layouts/Mockups), Development and performance tuning.
- Ability to work with diverse data sources including ERP systems, databases and excel files
- Ability to interact directly with business users and work independently with them from initial communication, design/visual mockups, QVD/QVW design considerations to development
- Building Data Models & working with database team in designing/developing ETL processes.
- SQL Skills
- Developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Designing creative and visually effective user interfaces that address Key Performance Indicators
- Creating and presenting an application in a way that tells the *business story* and addresses the solution to the business issue.
- Project Management
- Execute all aspects of an implementation project including, but not limited to, planning, analysis, and design, configuration, development, conversions, system testing, cutover, and production support. Qualifications:
- 5+ years of successful QlikView Solutions implementations
- 3+ years hands-on experience with relational databases, data warehouses, and ETL processes.
- 5+ years of BI application development
- Experience with VB Script and/or another scripting/programming languages
- User Interface and Visual Design Skills
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent Documentation Skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within a cross-functional team
- Proven project management and time management skills
- QlikView Certification a big plus! - provided by Dice QlikView Solutions implementations, VB Script and/or another scripting, User Interface and Visual Design, QlikView Certification
Keywords: SyaRose Technology Services, Inc., Tallahassee , QlikView Architect, Professions , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!