HCM Business Consultant
Posted on: February 13, 2019
ADP is hiring an HCM Business Consultant. In this position, you'll be a trusted advisor to our clients, using your ADP service expertise and consulting skills to solve their most critical business challenges -- HR Compliance, HR Technology, and a solution that helps them focus on their core business. You will increase sale performance by working directly with sales professionals to identify, develop, and present business solutions with the latest messaging techniques to buyers. Ensure client expectations are in line with ADP's deliverable solutions. Provide support to the sales organization through expertise of ADP Workforce Management Services and Solutions.
Unlock Your Career Potential at ADP. It takes a relentless team to lead an industry. ADP's world-class sales team is driving our global growth as a worldwide leader of workforce solutions. If you believe in the power of relationships and collaboration, we'll give you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new and current customers. And as you achieve success, you'll enjoy the rewards, support and recognition you deserve.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Increase sales performance by partnering with sales professional (or teams) to present Human Capital Management strategies and business solutions.
- Consult our clients with people, process, workflow, and operating procedures.
- Understand client business requirements and configure the solution to demonstrate ADP's ability to solve client issues.
- Creatively and quickly responds to challenging questions with sound business acumen.
- Liaise with internal partners for effective solution outcomes for the client
- Compelling presentation skills including the ability to take complex subjects and distill into a simplistic message.
- Support RFP response process and scripted demonstrations within domain area of expertise
- Strategic use of competitive knowledge and intelligence
- Ability to work and perform under pressure
- Develop technical competence and functional product/service expertise
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Minimum of 2-4 years of related professional experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience working with technology products and processes
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices, compliance, and technology.
- Collaborative, team player with strong self-starter attitude
- Knowledge of Business Process Outsourcing is desired
- Strong presentation skills
- A leading Industry HR Certification a strong plus: PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, OR CPP
- For regionally based roles you will need the ability at times to travel to local clients in support of client engagement efforts and for virtual based roles there is little to no travel.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by Forbes-- as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Tallahassee , HCM Business Consultant, Professions , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!