HCM Business Consultant
Posted on: April 17, 2019
ADP is hiring an HCM Business Consultant. In this position, you'll
be a trusted advisor to our clients, using your ADP service
expertise and consulting skills to solve their most critical
business challenges -- HR Compliance, HR Technology, and a solution
that helps them focus on their core business. You will increase
sale performance by working directly with sales professionals to
identify, develop, and present business solutions with the latest
messaging techniques to buyers. Ensure client expectations are in
line with ADP's deliverable solutions. Provide support to the sales
organization through expertise of ADP Workforce Management Services
Unlock Your Career Potential at ADP. It takes a relentless team to
lead an industry. ADP's world-class sales team is driving our
global growth as a worldwide leader of workforce solutions. If you
believe in the power of relationships and collaboration, we'll give
you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new
and current customers. And as you achieve success, you'll enjoy the
rewards, support and recognition you deserve.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents
and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things
differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow,
we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values:
Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence,
Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
- Increase sales performance by partnering with sales
professional (or teams) to present Human Capital Management
strategies and business solutions.
- Consult our clients with people, process, workflow, and
- Understand client business requirements and configure the
solution to demonstrate ADP's ability to solve client
- Creatively and quickly responds to challenging questions with
sound business acumen.
- Liaise with internal partners for effective solution outcomes
for the client
- Compelling presentation skills including the ability to take
complex subjects and distill into a simplistic message.
- Support RFP response process and scripted demonstrations within
domain area of expertise
- Strategic use of competitive knowledge and
- Ability to work and perform under pressure
- Develop technical competence and functional product/service
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and
- Minimum of 2-4 years of related professional experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates
who have the following:
- Experience working with technology products and
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices, compliance, and
- Collaborative, team player with strong self-starter
- Knowledge of Business Process Outsourcing is desired
- Strong presentation skills
- A leading Industry HR Certification a strong plus: PHR, SPHR,
SHRM-CP, OR CPP
- For regionally based roles you will need the ability at times
to travel to local clients in support of client engagement efforts
and for virtual based roles there is little to no travel.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what
you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired
Companies' by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc--
as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more
than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people
work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.
"Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that
will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock
a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is
committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race,
color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin,
age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an
inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Tallahassee , HCM Business Consultant, Professions , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!