Helpdesk Support Technician
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Kelly Services is looking for Tier 2 Helpdesk Support Technician in
Tallahassee. This is a 6 month contract to hire position with a
very large company. Please apply for more information! Or email
your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Helpdesk Support
Technician in the title.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- A+ Certification (or equivalent) Required
- Receive inbound telephone calls, chat messages, and emails on
- Provide excellent customer service, technical troubleshooting,
and problem resolution.
- Provide user-friendly explanations and follow-up using
telephone, emails, and/or chat, and in person communication.
- Resolve customer problems in a friendly and timely manner in
order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Open trouble tickets using the trouble ticking tool (CSR) and
document action steps and resolutions including follow-up.
- Ensure issues are fully documented within the CSR (trouble
ticket tool) application that allows for seamless escalation to
other personnel as required.
- Use professional judgment to resolve a problem.
- Escalate customer concerns as necessary to management, as
- Serve as liaison between customers and other personnel.
Communicate problems and trends to team for internal
- Tier 2 or 3, you will assist and communicate with Tier 1
seasonal technical support and resolve reported problems.
- Provide assessment of existing systems and recommend
- Develop technical solutions to be posted to both internal and
external knowledge base.
- Software testing of new and enhanced software applications.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ability to respond to customers inquiries and complaints; ability
to solve problems in a timely and friendly manner; ability to
effectively present information to coworkers and management;
excellent verbal and written skills; excellent telephone skills;
work well in a team environment.
High School Graduate or AA in computer science or business
administration or equivalent experience.
2-3 years software technical support in a call center
2-3 years Windows OS, Active directory, Exchange, Modems, Network
Functions and Configurations and Software Applications.Why
Kelly®?With Kelly, youll have direct connections to leading IT
organizations in the best companies around
the globeoffering you the chance to work on some of todays most
intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant,
our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We
work with 95 of the Fortune 100
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each
year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us
help advance your career
Kelly Services®As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and
have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our
global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017
was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on
Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Tallahassee , Helpdesk Support Technician, Professions , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!