Regional Account Manager, Construction Sealants Roof Coating
Company: Momentive Performance Materials USA LLC
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Regional Account Manager, Construction Sealants Roof Coating
*tAs part of Momentive s Core Silicones & Intermediates
Construction team, the Regional Account Manager will manage a sales
territory narrowly focused on the silicone roof coating market
covering the Eastern U.S. and Canada.
*tThis individual will sell our GE branded Enduris silicone roof
coating product line through a variety of channels and be
responsible for exceeding annual targets for sales and margin
*tThey will be the primary contact for buying customers as well as
key industry associates within their territory while working
closely with Marketing, Field Tech and other Momentive functional
support teams to achieve success.
*tThe position will weigh heavily on distribution, and therefore
will require the ability to coordinate field activities, promote
our products, and work with our distributors to do the same.
*tThis person may need to develop, train and manage a team of
independent representatives in select markets to support sales and
service efforts in local geographies and ensure distributors
*tKey objectives will require the ability to track large
construction projects, coordinate activities between the Architect,
Consultant, GC and all possible sub-contractors on that project.
They will need to work closely with our external sales partners,
internal field technical support, customer service associates,
product management and supply chain to bring these activities
* Develop and execute a growth plan that utilizes distribution
channels to succeed.
* Utilize knowledge of regional commercial construction projects
and work with consultants, architects, engineers, general
contractors & sub-contractors to secure multiple products on those
* Success will be related to market and industry relationships. As
such, you must identify and win key relationships with consultants,
architects, general contractors and sub-contractors, earn their
upcoming business and coordinate activities between these people
and our Distributors, Manufacturer's Representatives & Field
* Meet business growth expectations by developing new accounts,
winning additional business with existing accounts, and selling new
products into assigned accounts and target customers.
* Win inclusion in architectural firm specifications impacting
projects in your region. Lead and coordinate others to support this
* Conduct onsite job visits, investigations & product testing.
Candidate must be able to ride in a man-lift and be comfortable on
commercial roofs at various heights.
* Generate professional written proposals & technical documents,
prepare and deliver sales presentations, plan customer meetings,
and demonstrate product capabilities in a persuasive and effective
* In coordination with Sales Manager, manage local Manufactures
Representative(s) to ensure they achieve goals and objectives in
line with our strategy. Ensure their performance is maximized and
* Administrative responsibilities include field reports, price
implementation, demand forecasting, expense reporting, professional
written correspondence and coordinating certain activities and
customer needs with customers service.
* Extensive travel within the Eastern U.S. and Canada will be
* Minimum 5 years of experience selling in a business to business
role, preferably in roofing industry and specific experience with
the roof coating segment.
* Strong technical capabilities.
* Exceptional leadership, team building, account management,
interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (written and
verbal) with a proven track record of success.
* Must be able to understand performance differences with our
product portfolio and competitive products and demonstrate this in
a persuasive manner.
* Ability to learn the technical language and processes of the
* Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong organization skills are a must.
* Solid and efficient PC based computer skills including but not
limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Must be able to function effectively in a fast paced,
multi-tasking environment and act with a sense of urgency and
* BS or BA
* Roofing industry experience and expertise.
* Silicone roof coating product, market and application knowledge
is a strong plus.
* This position will be home based and requires highly motivated
individual with proven success
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to gender, minority status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, protected veteran status, status as a qualified
individual with a disability or any characteristic protected by
In order to be considered for this position candidates are required
to submit an application for employment through our career site, be
at least 18 years of age, willing to take a drug test and submit to
a background investigation as part of the selection process.
Candidates are required to have unrestricted authorization to work
in the United States.
If currently an employee of the Company, you must have current
satisfactory work performance and in most cases, have been in your
current role 18 months.
Disclaimer: We are not accepting unsolicited assistance from search
firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please,
no phone calls or emails to any employee about this position. All
resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any
employee of the Company via email, the Internet or in any other
form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in
place for this position will be deemed the sole property of the
Company; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by
the Company as a result of the unsolicited referral or through
Keywords: Momentive Performance Materials USA LLC, Tallahassee , Regional Account Manager, Construction Sealants Roof Coating, Professions , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!