Regional Sales Manager, Video
Posted on: March 25, 2020
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS EMPLOYEE, PLEASE CLICK
THIS LINK TO APPLY THROUGH YOUR WORKDAY ACCOUNT.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer
to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications,
software, video and services help our customers work safely and
more efficiently. Whether it s helping firefighters see through
smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or
reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the
world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to
keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola
Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and
Recently Motorola Solutions has expanded our Video portfolio. It is
this portfolio that will house the latest and greatest technologies
associated with AI-powered solutions for video security, access
control and mission-critical communications.
* Promote and market Motorola video products and services within
the assigned territory.
* Support Motorola s sales activities in the assigned territory by
creating, nurturing, and responding to sales opportunities for
products and services.
* Support the territory Regional Sales Director and Senior Sales
Director, North America, in establishing quarterly and annual sales
objectives for the assigned territory.
* Conduct sales calls, schedule local promotional work, and track
sales activities with channel, end user and distributor
opportunities using lead and project tracking software
* Source, qualify, and manage: VADs (Value Added Distributors),
Integrators, and VARs (Value Added Resellers). These must be
proposed and reviewed with the Senior Sales Director, North America
and Regional Vice President, North America North prior to
* 5+ years of industry-related sales experience.
* Ability to accurately forecast revenue on a weekly, monthly,
quarterly, and annual basis.
* Proven record of achievement in delivering sales results and
developing collaborative relationships.
* Strong understanding of our go-to-market strategy and sales
philosophy is required.
* Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication
* Time management skills are required and candidates must have the
ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex, fast-paced
* Proven funnel development through aggressive prospecting.
* Functional understanding of Microsoft and Google Apps, especially
* Proven closing skills.
* Exceptional presentation skills required.
* Strong computer skills with the ability to learn and demonstrate
new software at a high level.
* Ability to travel weekly to territory.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES WITH THE FOLLOWING
* Knowledge of CRMs, Saleforce.com is a plus.
* Past outside sales experience selling to the IT Channel is a
* Having an established client base in the territory is a plus.
* Strong coaching skills required; experience in conflict
management and situational leadership is a plus.
* Assigned territory Arkansas
* Previous experience selling video solutions.
* Resides in Greater Jacksonville, FL
REFERRAL PAYMENT PLAN
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or,
any other protected characteristic..
Keywords: Motorola, Tallahassee , Regional Sales Manager, Video, Sales , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!