Student Sales Associate- Customer Retention
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Work Location: Work at Home / School
Job Type: Part-time
Join our award-winning inside sales team!
Build your resume with the best full-time summer and part-time
school year work program out there. Total target compensation for
this position is $30.00 per hour which consists of base pay and
commission. Need to earn a minimum of $25,000 a year... want to
earn over $50,000 all while just working part-time during the
If so - apply today to join our elite award-winning inside sales
team at DISH and become part of the Best Salesforce in America!
This is an exceptional career opportunity for a committed candidate
who has a strong work ethic, an uncompromising level of integrity,
is very competitive, and motivated by performance goals, earnings
potential, and rewards & recognition, and currently enrolled full
time in an accredited college/university.
What's In It for You?
Average Account Executive earns $25 - $50 per hour (Base of $14 per
hour + commission ranging from $11 - $36 per hour). Commissions are
uncapped and top performers exceed these rates.
- Exceptional Pay! Potential to earn partial or total education
costs all while working part time
- Gain real world corporate sales experience with an award
winning Fortune 200 company
- Part- time self paced paid training
- Flexible hours/ Part-time during the school year (10 - 20 hours
a week, evenings and weekends)
- Discounts on Sling TV and Boost Mobile Phone Service (annual
perks value of over $1,600)
- Endless rewards and recognition - trophies, food, branded
clothing, and high-value prizes, on and off-site events, elaborate
rewards trips, and much more!
- And our greatest benefit is opportunity as we promote from
- After graduation ability to be promoted in sales or transfer
into corporate departments like marketing or finance
- Ongoing training and development to maximize your career
We've built a loyal customer base by selling our products and
services with authenticity and integrity. Our inbound sales and
customer retention teams foster trust with existing and future
customers by educating and selling them on the long-term value of
DISH's products and services using a consultative approach. This
position is 100% inbound new and existing customers - no cold
The Associate Account Executive position provides incredible
opportunities to develop sales skills, earn, and grow a long-term
career with a Fortune 250 company, even if you've never worked in
sales previously. We'll provide the training and development, and
you provide the effort and winning attitude!
- Successfully sell DISH products and services to new and
existing customers using the ability to present compelling offers
and influence customer decision-making
- Effectively manage time, open to learning new methods and
looking to advance as an individual contributor
- Demonstrate the ability and resilience to bounce back from
challenges and maintain focus on larger goals
- Assess each customer and their needs to determine the best
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Transpose customer information including demographic, billing,
- Provide excellent customer service, listen to the customer and
ensure their satisfaction
- Must be a high school graduate
- Candidate must be currently enrolled full time in college
- Candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment screen,
which may include a drug test
- Candidates must be able to successfully meet the internet
requirements (internet can not be satellite)
- Remote- Work at home
- Desk position
- Part-time schedule - (10 - 20 hours a week, evenings and
- May include weekends and holidaysCompensation: $30.00/Hour
Target total compensation is $30/hour. Base pay $14/hour with an
uncapped commission and so, so much more! Benefits are listed
above, but feel free to apply to learn more.
At Dish, we celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion, where
all people are welcome and supported. Learn more about how our
employees come together, share common interests and make important
connections, both in and out of work; Employee Resource Groups.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out
our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen,
which may include a drug test.
Keywords: DISH, Tallahassee , Student Sales Associate- Customer Retention, Sales , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!