Company: CrossLink Life Sciences
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Position Title: Sales Representative - Sports Medicine (Medical
Device Sales)Location: Tallahassee, FL ABOUT CROSSLINK:CrossLink
Life Sciences, LLC is Stryker Orthopaedics' largest U.S.
distributor and is focused on delivering healthcare providers
unparalleled products and sales support for Joint Reconstruction,
Trauma, Robotics, Spine and Sports Medicine surgical procedures.
The ever-increasing sub-specialization occurring in the
orthopaedics space places increasing demands on device
distributors. CrossLink's sales, operations, and logistics teams
continue to lead the orthopaedic industry in effectively innovating
in order to serve these evolving market demands.Position
Summary:The Sales Representative is responsible for achieving
predetermined sales goals and quotas within his or her assigned
territory. Sales Reps must establish, build, and maintain customer
relations through constant communication and outstanding customer
service. Sales Reps are responsible for growing the business
through the expansion of the customer base. This position is
specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of
Stryker Sports Medicine products within the medical device
industry. The ideal candidate will prospect and generate new
business as well as perform cold-calls in the field to generate new
permanent sales. This candidate should be able to support existing
clients and have an ability to conduct product demonstrations.We
are looking for:
- Hard-working winners: Loyal, competitive and results-oriented
salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Persuasive influencers: People who understand market
positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of
knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Organized self-starters: Salespeople who create and maintain
precise inventory control to ensure they can initiate the
implementation of a solution with the proper product or tool.
- Mission-driven: Fiercely intense representatives who do what is
necessary to live out their purpose of changing people's lives and
making healthcare better.What you will do:As a Sales
Representative, you work with a high degree of intensity and
commitment to sell Stryker products that meet our customers' needs.
You are responsible for becoming the resident expert as you work
with a sophisticated audience of surgeons and healthcare
professionals. A person who is energized by chaos, you organize
your materials and sort possible solutions quickly during operating
room consultations. You take great pride in meticulously managing
and maintaining your inventory of products and are prepared to
assist a customer whenever the need arises. Your knowledge, not
only of your own products, but of competitors' offerings, builds
credibility with surgeons. They trust you to provide advice and
training on products and tools used to save lives.What We Offer:
- A winning team motivated to achieve our mission and deliver
- Coworkers committed to achieving more and winning the right
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own
your own career.Responsibilities:
- As a Sales Rep, you work with a high degree of intensity and
commitment to sell Stryker products that meet our customers'
- Meet or exceed territory sales objectives for each product
category and in target accounts; meet or exceed territory market
- Provide "in service" training and other customer education in
support of new product launches and in an effort to increase
clinical knowledge of Stryker products/programs.
- Research potential markets and customers, looking for existing
and new market opportunities while prospecting and building upon
current customer base.
- Provide the highest degree of service to the current customer
base, actively listening for new opportunities with each
- Implement new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to
position the organization competitively and meet/exceed territory
- Strictly adheres to all policies and SOPs regarding the
interaction with HCP (Health Care Professionals), product handling
and complaints, expense reporting, sales activities and
- You are responsible for becoming the resident expert as you
work with a sophisticated audience of surgeons and healthcare
- You live your work, feeding off the extreme demands of the
medical device industry, not counting hours but rather lives
impacted. You love driving in the fast lane and live out your
mission to change lives by selling products that help to make
- A person who is energized by chaos, you organize your materials
and sort possible solutions quickly during operating room
- You take great pride in meticulously managing and maintaining
your inventory of products and are prepared to assist a customer
whenever the need arises.
- Your knowledge, not only of your own products, but of
competitors' offerings, builds credibility with surgeons. They
trust you to provide advice and training on products and tools used
to improve lives.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or 4+ years' experience in a clinical
healthcare or sales role (or a combination of the two).
- 2+ years of demonstrated sales experience required, preferably
in the medical device industry.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and
selling products or services, including marketing strategy and
tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control
- Excellent organizational skills and knowledge in the use of
current office technologies (MS Office suite, databases,
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with
surgeons & hospitals in respective areas would be beneficial).
- Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room
- Ability to participate in and attend sales meetings and
professional association meetings outside regular business hours,
- Must adhere to compliance and the principles of responsibility
(AdvaMed) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of
information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with
ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to
applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations,
accreditation and licenser requirements, and Company's policies and
procedures.Note: The above information is not all inclusive and the
position may have further requirements that will be explained in
further detail at a later step in the hiring process.NO AGENCIES
Keywords: CrossLink Life Sciences, Tallahassee , Sales Representative, Sales , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!