Xfinity Retail Sales Consultant
Location: Panama City
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We
drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and
online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a
variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.Job SummaryResponsible
for assisting and consulting with customers on our products and
services by utilizing knowledge, skills and technology to achieve a
world class sales and service experience Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and
impact on team.Job DescriptionUp to $1,500 Sign-on Bonus! Core
- Passionately represents products and services by sharing and
demonstrating product and sales know-how with customers. Provides
product demonstrations to educate customers on full product
capabilities to maximize their experience.
- Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions.
Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate
- Achieves sales and customer experience goals and
- Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and
ensures customers fully understand how to use and manage all
company products/services and gains their consent.
- Performs operational and administrative tasks.
- Partners with customer care to resolve customer issues, as
- Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism
with integrity and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and
- Completes training requirements and actively engage in team
huddles and learning.
- Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes
evenings, weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
needed. May be asked to work in alternate stores outside of home
base store. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and
move about the store constantly.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
- Signing bonus valued at $1,500 will be paid in two
installments. The first $750 will be paid after 90 days of active
employment, and the second $750 will be paid after 180 days of
active employment. Bonus is only payable if the employee is in good
standing continuously through the date each payment is earned. Only
candidates hired into the role externally are eligible for the
signing bonus during the applicable offering period. Amount may
vary per location.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We
will consider all qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
any other basis protected by applicable law.EducationHigh School
Diploma / GEDCertifications (if applicable)Relevant Work
Experience2-5 YearsSalary:Base Pay: $15.00Total Target Compensation
(Base Pay plus Targeted Commission): $22.69Our sales compensation
programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted
earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets.Base pay is
one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate
and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are
eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan,
while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus.
Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe
that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it
matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most.
That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and
always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your
reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary
(https://jobs.comcast.com/life-at-comcast/benefits) on our careers
site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Tallahassee , Xfinity Retail Sales Consultant, Sales , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!