Sales and Marketing/Rehab Liaison Full-Time
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: June 13, 2019
ENCOMPASS HEALTH REHABILITATION HOSPITAL OF TALLAHASSEEThe Rehab
Liaison is responsible for developing census as defined through
targeted goals of the business plan and developing referral
relationships within the geographic territory with an emphasis on
face-to-face contacts. In addition, the liaison will assist with
coordination of referral to admission conversion process and
representour company in community-related activities. In addition,
- Utilizes market analysis data in individual territory
identifying new business and potential opportunities.
- Recognizes barriers to admission, responds appropriately and
follows up on admissions variables.
- Understands healthcare operations, legal guidelines,
competitive analysis, and market place trends
- Provides in-services and professional presentations for
referral sources, community groups and other organizations,
regarding our company'sservices, programs and outcomes. The Rehab
Liaison creates an environment and culture that enables the
hospital to fulfill its mission by providing patient safety and
patient-centered treatment.BenefitsTo attract and retain the best
professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits
package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), college
savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal plan and
much more. For more information on available benefits, please click
here .What types of patients will you see? We are an acute
rehabilitation hospital setting. Typically our patients spend an
average of 2-4 weeks in our hospital and come to us with a wide
variety of diagnosis such as: stroke, spinal cord injury, brain
injury, various neurological disorders, rheumatoid arthritis,
osteoarthritis, amputation, joint replacement, fractures, multiple
trauma, cardiac conditions, and pulmonary conditions. 80% of our
patients are discharged directly home.We use evidence-based
practice guidelines to treat our patients. We utilize our clinical
outcomes to assess and improve our treatment interventions and
programs. We participate in a national outcomes database, which
provides benchmarks and sophisticated outcome reports to help us
continually analyze and improve our patient outcomes.Helping you
become better is critical to our success - You will be paired with
mentors; attend in-house as well as external educational programs.
The treatment team is made up of full time therapists, nurses,
social workers, pharmacists and medical staff; and we offer
educational benefits if you are interested in continuing your
education. Job Code: 100147 License or Certification:
- Current driver's license in state employed and acceptable driving
record according to company policy
- Current State Professional License required
- Current CPR certification preferred
- CRRN preferred.
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent job experience
- Minimum 2 years experience as clinician or tech in healthcare
- Minimum 1 year experience as nurse liaison or successful sales
experience in healthcare environment preferred
- Familiarity with acute hospital, rehab hospitals, and local
healthcare market preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift and push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable
assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling
are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet
deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or
night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations,
i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster
situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
- Must be able to travel overnight to fulfill essential training
requirements. Travel is infrequent, but necessary for training
purposes. Minimum required travel includes training at Corporate
Office in Birmingham, AL.
Address: 1675 Riggins Road, Tallahassee 32308
Shift: Day Job
Keywords: Encompass Health, Tallahassee , Sales and Marketing/Rehab Liaison Full-Time, Sales , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!